Search This Blog

Friday 18 December 2015

Some Easy Home Remedies For Urinary Tract Infections.


Urinary tract infections (UTIs) are usually caused when pathogenic microbes like bacteria, fungi and
virus make their way up the urethra and infect the urinary tract organs made up of the kidneys, ureters, bladder and urethra. UTIs are common and are one of the leading infections that people visit the doctor for and women are more susceptible to UTIs. The most common microbe that is responsible for UTIs is Escherichia coli (E. coli). Some of the symptoms of UTIs are;

  • Frequent urination
  • Burning sensation during urination
  • Passing small amounts of urine despite a frequent need to urinate
  • Cloudy, coloured or bloody urine
  • Abdominal pain
  • Pelvic pain
  • Fever
  • Nausea
  • Vomiting

A good approach to treating UTIs at home is to use herbs or natural ingredients which have anti-
microbial and anti-inflammatory properties. Herbal remedies are also cheap and non-invasive. Below are some remedies;
  • Apple cider vinegar has anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and anti-viral properties. Ordinary vinegar is useful in treating UTIs too. Vinegar alkalizes the pH of the urinary tract, making it unfavourable for the growth of microbes. A tablespoon of vinegar is mixed with a cup of water.
  • Baking soda is a good remedy for UTIs because it has a neutralizing effect on urine and creates a hostile environment which kills the microbes responsible for the infection. A good way to use it is to mix 1/3 teaspoon with a glass of water and drink 3 times daily for a week. A teaspoon is the usual maximum amount to take daily. It can also be mixed with water and used as a genital wash.
  • Neem leaf juice. Neem has antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and anti-viral properties and is used for healing a lot a diseases. The juice or infusion can also be used as a genital wash.
  • Olive leaf extract has antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial and anti-viral properties. You can make tea or juice from olive leaves.
  • Spices like coriander, cinnamon, turmeric, cloves and so many others have antiseptic, anti-microbial, antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties which can help to treat microbial infections and give comfort from pain and swelling.
  • There are so many other herbs with the properties needed to treat infections which can be used. Sour sop leaves, dandelion, hog plum and basil are some of the herbs with anti-microbial properties which have been used traditionally for urinary tract infection.
  • Consuming the juice of fruits and foods that are rich in vitamin C like pineapples, blueberries,
    cranberries lemons, oranges etc., create an acidic environment in the bladder and urinary tract. This helps by creating an unfavourable condition for the microbes to grow or thrive.
  • Drinking lots of water help to increase urination and flush the microbes out.
To avoid infections, it is advisable for to wipe from the front to the back after using the toilet.



Do you have a remedy or remedies to share with us? Please do so below or by email to yvonnebosede06@gmail.com. Follow on Twitter for updates @heal2bwell.

2 comments:

  1. Unfortunately there are a lot of AIDS/Herpes denials on Herbal cures still out there. I did research on them after I was tested HIV/Herpes positive I was so worried am I going to die soon. I continue my search again on herbal remedy for Std, then I found lots of testimony on how Dr Itua Herbal Medicine Cured HIV/Aids, Herpes Virus,Copd,HPV,Cancer, Hepatitis,Shingles, Diabetes,Epilepsy,Infertility, On websites sharing their testimonies, which made much more sense to me. All the authors pronounce Dr Itua As a man with Good Heart, I pick interest in their testimonies and I contact him about my situation then he gave me procedure how it works, I proceed after one week he courier his Herbal Medicine to me and instruct me on how to drink it for two weeks to cure. I receive His Herbal Medicine so I drank it for two weeks as I was told then after 2 days I go for a test I found out I was cured from HIV/Aids & Herpes Virus, I pay homage to him 2 months ago to his country to celebrate with him on his African festival which he told me it usually happens every year. I know there are lots of (HIV)/Aids Herpes Virus denials of Herbal Remedy movement the same few doctors and they represent a very small fraction of the community. I could have died because I refused Natural Herbs Cures for so long, but luckily, by the grace of God I am alive to tell my story. Contact Info...Whatsapp Number...+2348149277967,Email...drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com/My Instagram Username...avat5634 Just in case you need someone to talk with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. UTI is very much painful and sometime remedies works but for me uti supplements working so well.

    ReplyDelete