Search This Blog

Sunday 29 November 2015

The Many Uses of Baking Soda for Health, Hygiene, Skin and Hair.


Baking soda is a white chemical compound that is found naturally dissolved in many mineral springs.
Baking soda is an alkali with a slightly salty alkaline taste. Baking soda is also called bicarbonate of soda or sodium bicarbonate has been used for a long time for health, hygiene, skin, oral and hair purposes. Baking soda is different from baking powder, but is a component of it. Read here about the differences between baking soda and baking powder.

Baking soda is commonly sold cheaply and is used for skin, hair, health, home hygiene purposes. Even though it is cheap, baking soda is an effective natural remedy that takes care of the numerous things it is used for.

Baking soda is used for multiple cures because it increases the ability of the body to resist all infectious diseases. Baking soda regulates and neutralizes pH while it also has a buffering effect.

Health uses of baking soda.
  1. To shrink tumours especially external ones.
  2. For oral hygiene and can be used to replace toothpaste.
  3. To remove splinters.
  4. To treat indigestion and heartburn.
  5. To treat kidney issues, gout, acid reflux, ulcer pain and heartburn.
  6. To treat canker sores, flu, cold, arthritis and rheumatism.
  7. To treat skin issues like sunburn, itches, bites, stings, irritations, boils etc.
  8. To exfoliate skin and scrub the face.
  9. To neutralize gas from the tummy after eating beans.
  10. To soften and soothe the feet and hands.
  11. To treat diaper rash.

Baking soda is used to neutralize and freshen odours in.
  • Ovens.
  • Refrigerators and freezers.
  • Microwave ovens.
  • Rugs.
  • Trash and garbage cans.
  • Closets, lunch boxes.
  • Sinks and cutting boards.
  • Cars, sneakers, smelly shoes and linens.
  • Sponges, lunch boxes
  • Stuffed animals, cat box and pet bedding.
  • Mouth, body and hands.
  • Drains, sewage pipes and septic tanks.

Baking soda is used in the following ways;
  • Polish silverware, tea pots and coffee pots.
  • To remove grease and oil stains.
  • As a fire extinguisher to smother flames.
  • To clean fruits and vegetables.
  • To clean combs and brushes.
  • To remove crayon stains from walls.
  • To clean shower curtains.
  • To whiten teeth.
  • To deodorize underarms.
  • To give a brighter skin.

Baking soda is usually used to make increase body pH when the body is too acidic. Most
microorganisms thrive in a body that is acidic. This is the reason why baking soda is useful in healing. It makes the body unfavourable for infectious microbes to grow, including cancer cells. 1 teaspoon a week is usually used to reverse an acidic blood pH. it is usually dissolved in water and for healing not more than 1 teaspoon a day is recommended.

Baking soda is one ingredient that should be present in every home because of its usefulness, availability and cheapness. It is 100% pure, natural and safe. you can use to replace most of the cleaning agents that we usually use that contain toxic substances.


Leave your comments, feedbacks and questions below. Follow on Twitter for updates @heal2bwell.

2 comments:

  1. Having herpes Disease is not the end of life,there are treatment to cure herpes disease with the help of Dr Godwin herbal medicine. I have been suffering from this deadly disease called herpes disease (HSV) and i lost hope because I was not myself anymore it was not easy working with herpes disease, i searched online to know and enquirer about cure for herpes and i read someone testimony on how he was cured from herpes, I don't believe it's true, but I decided to give a try to know if it will really work out for me so i contacted him to know how he can help me and he told me never to worry that he will help me with the natural herbs from God! after 2 days of contacting him, he told me that the cure has been ready for me and he sent it to me via FedEx and it got to me in 3 days! i used the medicine as he instructed me (MORNING and EVENING) after using the medication for few weeks I started experiencing change inside my body, could you believe as I finish the medication I was totally healed It's really like a dream but i am so happy!that's the reason i decided to also add more comment of Him so that more can be saved just like me! You can contact him via drgodwin52@gmail.com or WhatsApp +2348158184060

    ReplyDelete
  2. TESTIMONY OF HOW I GOT CURED FROM (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS) BY THE GREAT HEALER DOCTOR EHBOS
    Hello everyone I am here to testify of the great work Dr Ehbos did in my life with the help of his herbal traditional medicine. I have been suffering from Herpes since 2015 and ever since then I have been looking for solutions on how to cure it. I have being to different hospitals but I discovered none of them was working out for me that I was just wasting money. So I decided to live everything to God, then I was taking my medications to sustain my life and reduce the pains. So on this particular Sunday morning after coming back from service I sat down and begin to ask myself questions, then my phone rang behold it was my sister calling which I answered the call and she started telling me that a friend of hers who has been suffering from same herpes has just been cured by Dr Ehbos the herbal medicine man. Then I was over whelmed, even though I was a little bit confused so she encourage me to also give Dr Ehbos a trial and see for myself then I told her to help me get his contact and forward them to me, So immediately she got the contact of Dr Ehbos and send them to me, immediately I contacted Dr Ehbos and he told me everything I needed to do to enable me get the herbs for my medications and immediately i did that which he instructed me to do without wasting anytime. And here I am today sound and healthy without any symptoms of herpes or any sickness in my body system. And he also told me that there is no sickness on this planet earth that doesn’t have a cure that with the help of herbs he can cure any sickness or disease you can ever think off. So if you are suffering from HERPES or any other sickness or disease and you need a cure you can also contact Dr Ehbos with this Email Address at; drehbos@gmail.com or add him on whatsapp +2348133505254 so you can also receive your healing and share your testimony

    ReplyDelete