Search This Blog

Friday 24 July 2015

Stop Heavy Menstrual Bleeding Now

A lot of women have at one time or the other faced excessive menstrual bleeding known medically as Menorrhagia.

Menorrhagia is defined as excessively heavy or prolonged uterine bleeding with clots but with or without menstrual cramps which can be caused by medical problems or hormone imbalances.




Many herbs containing tannins with astrigent properties are used to treat this condition. I am going to talk about a herbal remedy that reduces bleeding and whose materials are easily availble especially for people living in Africa. I will also mention some other herbs.

Below is a recipe for African Heavy Menstrual Bleeding Remedy (decoction)

Materials

1) 1 cup dried Hibiscus flowers. (Hibiscus rosa-sinensis, zobo, sorrel, soobolo, bissap)
2) A slab of Cashew bark. About 6-8 inches long and 3-4 inches wide, depending on the thickness. Cashew is Anacardium occidentale.
3) 10-20 stalks of Sorghum bicolour leaves.(Poroporo oka baba in Yoruba, dura, jowari, milo)  
4) 40-50 Cloves flower pieces. (Syzygium aromaticum, kanafuru, kannofuru
5) 6-8 rhizomes of Ginger.(Zingiber officinale, ata ile)

These ingredients cost about 250 Naira in Nigeria. Just buy 50 Naira worth of each.

Preparation Method.
1) Wash all the ingredients properly.
2) Cut tha cahew bark into small pieces and soak for about 30 minutes in cold water.
3) Add the hibiscus flower petals and the sorghum bicolour stalks.
4)Start to boil, covering all the herbs with water.
5) Peel the ginger roots, crush and then add to the boiling mixture.
6) Crush the clove pieces and add to the mixture 2 minutes before removing from fire.
7) Allow the herbal mixture to cool, strain and bottle. Add 20ml to 30ml Organic Apple Cider Vinegar to 75cl herbal mixture to preserve it. 

Drink a cup of this mixture three times daily during your period. Always start with lower dosages and adjust.

In this remedy, hibiscus flowers and  cashew bark are the main astrigent herbs. Astrigents stop excessive bleeding by constricting the blood vessels.

Other astrigent herbs are;

Raspberry Leaf
Yarrow
Lady's Mantle
Shepherd's Purse
Oak Bark
Agrimony
Uva Ursi or bearberry leaves
Vitex or Chasteberry
Garden Sage Leaves
Cinnamon Bark

Menorrhagia is caused by hormonal imbalances, fibroids, reproductive organs issues, stress, weight loss etc. Consult a medical practitioner to find the exact cause of your medical issues.

1 comment:

  1. My little princess is so beautiful) I underwent using Dr Itua Herbal Medicine. I had a miscarriage 7 years ago. I still can’t hold back my tears when I remember that horrible period of my life. After my loss I couldn’t get back to life for a long time. I’m glad I have my husband. He gave me support I needed the most. Together we can do everything! We wanted to have kids for a really long time. We’ve gone through a lot, but if you want something badly, you’ll get it! I had to search online on how i can use herbal remedy due to my infertility then i came across Dr Itua how he cure all kind diseases and helped a lady from Kansas City to get pregnant so i contacted him on email,He gave me some guild lines to follow he also send me his herbal medicine via courier service which he instruct me on how to drink it for two weeks really i did and after 7 days of having intercourse with my husband few days later i noticed my period didn't come then i decided to go for check up i was pregnant with a baby,Dr Itua is a genuine miracle man..I've got pregnant from first attempt. We were over the moon! Our girls were born in May 2015. We've just celebrated their first birthday. Finally joy and peace came to our family.Here his Email/Whatsapp Number...+2348149277967/  drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com He cure the following...infertility Liver/kidney Inflammatory,Diabetis,Herpes Virus, Lupus, HPV, Cancer, Hiv/Aids, Hepatitis, Als, MS, Menstrual Cramp,  Fribroid.

    ReplyDelete